All tips and tricks of QlikView-Business-Analyst-Certification exam are provided here is a reliable and dependable company that offers QlikView-Business-Analyst-Certification examination questions along with 100% pass assurance. You have in order to practice QlikView-Business-Analyst-Certification questions with regard to one day in order to score well inside the QlikView Business Analyst Certification (QVBAC) exam. Your own real task within QlikView-Business-Analyst-Certification exam, actually starts with QlikView-Business-Analyst-Certification PDF Questions this is the particular great and legitimate.

Exam Code: QlikView-Business-Analyst-Certification Practice test 2023 by team
QlikView-Business-Analyst-Certification QlikView Business Analyst Certification (QVBAC)

Identify Requirements (23% of the exam)

Describe how the Qlik Sense capabilities can assist in analysis of data.

Determine which Qlik products and QSE features/methods are needed to meet business requirements.

Translate business needs into technical requirements.

Design Application (22% of the exam)

Organize the application layout to meet business needs.

Determine which visualizations meet business requirements.

Determine design elements needed for flexibility, ease of use, and maintenance.

Prepare and Load Data (25% of the exam)

Apply the steps to create the associative data model using the data manager.

Troubleshoot basic data modeling and data issues.

Develop Application (30% of the exam)

Configure dashboards and visualizations to illustrate business insights.

Apply steps to share business insights.

QlikView Business Analyst Certification (QVBAC)
QlikView Certification student
Killexams : QlikView Certification student - BingNews Search results Killexams : QlikView Certification student - BingNews Killexams : Student Training Killexams : Student Training


Required for: All UNG employees.

Federal Educational Rights & Privacy Act educates UNG employees regarding keeping educational records of all students confidential.

"Right To Know"

Georgia's "Public Employee Hazardous Chemical Protection & Right to Know Act of 1988"

Educates UNG employees regarding the “new Hazard Communication Standard label elements & new Safety Data Sheets” (associated with all chemicals used in the workplace) *Additional training required for anyone who handles hazardous waste or infectious material  (that person is required to maintain additional training for 3 years).

Ethics Training

Required for: All UNG employees.

Needs to be completed within the first 90 days of working at UNG.

  • State Security Questionnaire
  • Georgia Loyalty Oath
  • USG Board Policy on Ethics Training

Policy on Sexual Harassment

Required for: All UNG employees.

Needs to be completed within the first 90 days of working at UNG.

Information Technology Training

HIPAA Privacy Rule

Provisions & Requirements for Protection of Individually Identifiable Health Information

Required for:  Any students who work in the following departments.

  • Student Health Services
  • Wellness Center/Recreation Center
  • Athletics
  • Human Resources/Payroll
  • Public Safety
  • Information and Instructional Technology
  • Accounts Payable
  • Enrollment Management Services

Establishing Connection...

Thu, 07 Dec 2017 03:38:00 -0600 en text/html
Killexams : Enrollment Certification

Enrollment Certification for Loan Deferment

The National Student Clearinghouse processes deferment forms. If you need an enrollment certification for deferment of a student loan, mail the forms to the Office of Student Services, Lyons Hall, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467 or stop by Lyons Hall. Your deferment form will be forwarded to the National Student Clearinghouse. If the enrollment certification does not require an official school seal or signature, you may process the certification through

Thu, 07 Mar 2019 23:51:00 -0600 en text/html Killexams : Teaching Certification

Pre-certification, Initial Preparation Program

All students seeking teaching certification must be formally admitted to the Pre-certification, Initial Preparation Program (Pre-CIP). Admission to the program can occur after the student has completed 12 Bucknell University courses or their equivalents, including two courses in mathematics, one course in British or American literature, and one in composition; and achieved for the three preceding semesters an overall grade point average of at least 3.0. Appeals to this requirement may be made to the chair of the Department of Education.

* Candidates must also pass the Pre-service Academic Performance Assessment tests in reading, writing and math. Students should apply to Pre-CIP as soon as they begin considering a career in education, and no later than the start of the first semester of their junior year. Students are notified of their acceptance or rejection at the end of their sophomore year.

GPA Requirements

The commonwealth of Pennsylvania generally requires an overall grade point average of 3.0 upon completion of the program prior to recommendation for certification to teach.

Specific Requirements for Each Certification Area

All students seeking certification must take two mathematics intensive courses, one English/American literature course and one W1 writing course (in addition to the literature course).




The following are considered to be "add-on" certifications that require students to concurrently pursue certification in one of the areas above:

  • General Science (requires concurrent certification in biology, chemistry or physics): Required courses
  • ESL Program Specialist, K–12 (requires concurrent certification in Pre-K–4 or one of the 7–12, or K–12 programs listed above): Advising Worksheet and Portfolio


In addition to completing an approved program and successfully demonstrating the prescribed role competencies, the prospective teacher must be a "person of good moral character" who "possesses those personal qualities and professional knowledge and skills which warrant issuance of the requested certificate."

It is the student's responsibility to satisfy these criteria. Students should note that prior to placement in student teaching or any other field experience, they will be required to submit results of a child abuse clearance, criminal background check and fingerprinting pursuant to requirements of the Pennsylvania Department of Education. Results must indicate that there are no criminal or child abuse records.

Students in Education classes with field experiences can get help navigating the clearance process by contacting the departments Director of Professional Education.

Act 151: PA Child Abuse History Clearance

Act 34: PA Criminal History Record Check

FBI Criminal History (Fingerprint)

Certification Exams (Praxis or Pennsylvania Education Certification Test)

In addition to coursework, students must complete and submit scores from required Praxis or Pennsylvania Education Certification Test examinations to the Department of Education. Specific examinations required for each area of certification vary. Although members of the department will advise students concerning examinations, the student is responsible for taking those examinations that meet certification program requirements.

Learn more about certification testing

Applying for a Teaching Certificate in Pennsylvania

After completing the approved program of courses, the student submits an application for a Pennsylvania teaching certificate through the online Teacher Information Management System website not earlier than the first day of the month of graduation.

Following a review of the student's program, the student may be recommended for certification by the designated officer at Bucknell. As noted above, the student must pass all the competency tests required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for the desired certificate.

Bucknell's certification officer is able to recommend for certification students who successfully completed one of Bucknell's teacher certification programs, passed the appropriate tests and met all other certification requirements within five years of the student's date of graduation. Because state requirements and/or curricula may change, it may not be possible to make recommendations for certification outside of this five-year window.

Applying for a Teaching Certificate in Other States

Students who desire certification in states other than Pennsylvania must understand that teacher certification is governed by state law and that each state has different requirements. Obtaining a Pennsylvania teaching certificate, by completing an approved program and meeting all other requirements, does not ensure that students will be certified in another state.

Although members of the Bucknell education department will assist students in obtaining information concerning certification in other states, as well as Pennsylvania, it is the student's responsibility to obtain current information and to meet all the certification requirements of any state.

* These requirements may be modified by the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) due to COVID-19.

Tue, 06 Aug 2019 00:02:00 -0500 en text/html
Killexams : Certification in Special Education

Drexel University School of Education - Online

There is a great need for special education teachers as states all across the country are experiencing shortages. ​Today's special​ ​education​ teachers​ ​must​ ​be​ ​highly-skilled​ ​individuals who​ ​not just understand​ ​the​ ​complexities​ ​of​ ​their​ ​students’​ ​needs,​ but are can modify ​curriculum,​ ​and provide​ ​remedial​ ​instruction.

Drexel​ ​University’s​ School​ ​of​ ​Education​ certification in special education program​ prepares​ ​special​ ​education teachers​ ​for​ ​these​ ​challenges.

​What ​Can ​You ​Do ​with ​a ​Special ​Education (SPED) ​Certification?

Drexel’s​ online​ Special​ ​Education​ ​(SPED) certification​ ​program​ ​seeks​ ​to​ ​produce professionals​ ​who​ ​are​ ​equipped​ ​with​ ​the​ ​fundamental​ ​skills,​ ​knowledge,​ ​and competencies​ ​they​ ​require​ ​to​ ​meet​ ​the​ ​needs​ ​of​ ​students​ ​at​ ​risk​ ​for​ ​school​ ​failure and​ ​students​ ​with​ ​disabilities​ ​in​ ​multiple​ ​settings.​ ​The​ ​program​ ​is​ ​intended​ ​for​ ​those interested​ ​in​ ​gaining​ ​greater​ ​skills​ ​and​ ​expertise​ ​and​ ​a​ ​teaching​ ​certification​ ​in​ ​the area​ ​of​ ​special​ ​education.

The responsibilities of special education teachers typically include:

  • Assess the skills of a student and develop an Individual Lesson Plan (IEP) that meets their educational needs and make updates based on student progress
  • Teach students individually, or in small group and whole class settings
  • Discuss IEP’s with the student’s parents, teachers, and appropriate school staff
  • Mentor and train teaching assistants who work with students with special needs
  • Transition students from one grade to the next

How ​to ​Get ​Certified ​in ​Special ​Education

Special Education Certification Eligibility and Admissions Requirements

This​ online​ ​Special​ ​Education​ ​certification​ program​ ​is​ ​for​ actively​ ​certified​ ​teachers seeking​ ​Pennsylvania's​ ​Special​ ​Education​ ​PreK-12​ ​certification.​ ​Candidates must​ ​have​ ​an​ ​active​ ​PA​ ​Instructional​ ​I​ ​or​ ​Instructional​ ​II​ ​teaching​ ​certificate​.

Out-of-state​ ​teachers​ ​are​ ​welcome​ ​to​ ​participate​ ​in​ ​the​ ​Special​ ​Education​ ​Program as​ ​non-PA​ ​certification​ ​students.

To be admitted into the Special Education certification program, students must also have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.

Required Materials

  • Completed graduate school application
  • Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate GPA will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
  • If you do not meet this requirement, you’re still encouraged to apply and your file will be reviewed on an individual basis by the Program Director
  • Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
  • Two letters of recommendation—professional or academic
  • An essay describing why the applicant is interested in pursuing graduate study in this field

Special ​Education ​Certification ​Program Curriculum

The​ ​Special​ ​Education​ ​Certification​ ​program​ ​is​ ​a​ ​part-time​ online​ program​ ​consisting of​ ​27​ ​graduate​ ​credits.​ ​For​ ​students​ ​that​ ​have​ ​not​ ​completed​ ​the​ ​prerequisite courses,​ ​the​ ​program​ ​will​ ​require​ ​36​ ​credits:​ ​27​ ​credits​ ​in​ ​Core​ ​Special​ ​Education Certification​ ​courses​ ​and​ ​9.0​ ​credits​ ​in​ ​prerequisites​ ​for​ ​certification​ ​in​ ​special education.​ ​The​ ​certification​ ​areas​ ​are​ ​Special​ ​Education​ ​PreK-8​ ​and​ ​Special Education​ ​7-12.

Course​ ​descriptions​ ​may​ ​be​ ​found​ ​in​ ​the​ ​Drexel​ ​University​ ​Catalog.

Most​ ​of​ ​the​ ​coursework​ ​in this program requires​ ​field​ ​hours.​ ​Students​ ​must​ ​have​ ​the​ ​necessary clearances​ ​in​ ​order​ ​to​ ​begin​ ​the​ ​program.

Learning Outcomes and Program Benefits

There are multiple learning outcomes and benefits of enrolling in the Special Education Certification Program offered at Drexel University School of Education. Through the program, students will:

  • Gain the skills, knowledge, and competencies necessary to meet the needs of students at risk for academic failure and students with disabilities in multiple settings
  • Prepare to teach special education at all grade levels from PreK-12
  • Complete all the courses required under state and federal regulations, as well as the PA General Standards for Special Education and the standards outlined by the Council of Exceptional Children (CEC).

How ​Long ​Does ​it ​Take ​To ​Get ​Certified ​in ​Special Education?

The Special Education certification program is a part-time, accelerated program. Students, on average, complete the program in about a year and a half.


For certified teachers in Pennsylvania, a special education certification follows the same renewal cycle as the teacher’s original teaching certification. If a teacher converts their Instructional I teaching certification to Instructional II, their special education certification will also be converted.

Teachers in Pennsylvania must complete their Act 48 requirements every 5 years to renew their certification. This includes 6 semester hours of college credit (there is a conversion for quarter hours), or 180 hours of continuing education programming, i.e., professional development.


Special Education certification is a great program for teachers who are looking to expand their skills to understand how to teach students with special needs. It also a requirement for teachers who would like to become certified special education teachers. Teachers looking for a rewarding career as a special education teacher would also benefit from this program.

Master​ ​of​ ​Science​ ​in​ ​Special​ ​Education

Credits​ ​earned​ ​in​ ​the​ ​Special​ ​Education​ ​Certification​ ​program​ ​may​ ​be​ ​applied​ ​to​ ​the Master​ ​of​ ​Science​ ​in​ ​Special​ ​Education​ ​graduate​ ​program​.​ ​The​ ​MS​ ​program​ ​offers four​ ​concentrations:​ ​Applied Behavior Analysis; Autism​ ​Spectrum​ ​Disorders;​ ​Collaborative​ ​Special​ ​Education Law​ ​&​ ​Process;​ and ​Dyslexia Specialist (Wilson® Level 1 certification).​ ​Students​ ​may​ ​also​ ​work​ ​with​ ​their​ ​academic​ ​advisor​ ​to​ ​develop​ ​a customized​ ​concentration​ ​to​ ​meet​ ​specific​ ​objectives.

How ​to ​Apply ​to ​the ​Special ​Education ​Certification Program

The Special Education certification program is offered 100% online. you can get started by filling out the Drexel Online Application.

Wed, 23 Aug 2017 15:12:00 -0500 en text/html
Killexams : Teacher Certification

Teacher Certification

UAB will only recommend students for certification if they have successfully completed a State-approved teacher education program and other University requirements. Each student is responsible for submitting a completed certification packet to the Office of Student Services during the semester they intend to finish their approved program. A student who does not apply for their Professional Educator Certificate within five years (60 months) after completing a state-approved program may be required to fulfill additional requirements (i.e., testing and/or coursework).

The Office of Student Services will verify that each student meets all degree and certification requirements after graduation and submit completed certification packets to the Alabama State Department of Education.



Check UAB e-mail during your final semester for announcement from certification specialist.


Submit your educator certification application and the supporting documentation to the Office of Student Services via UAB Box.


Your application will be audited by the certification specialist to ensure you meet the current certification requirements.


Upon conferral of your degree, you will receive an e-mail notification from the certification specialist once your application has been mailed to the Alabama State Department of Education (ALSDE) for processing.


Watch for your mailed certificate.

When to Apply

The best time to apply for your Professional Educator certificate is during your last term of enrollment. This timeline will ensure that your paperwork will be submitted to the Alabama State Department of Education(ALSDE) on time.


Completed certification application packets are processed and mailed to the Alabama State Department of Education (ALSDE)in the order they are received.

The term you plan to graduate: The application is due:
Fall (December graduation) November 1
Spring (May graduation) April 1
Summer (August graduation) August 1

Recertification of an Alabama Teaching Certificate

Please call the Alabama State Department of Education at 334-694-4557.

The level of courses you take (300, 400, 500, 600, etc.) will be dependent on your last certification, so communicating with one of our program directors is essential.

Important: You are responsible for sending the needed documentation to the state to complete the recertification process.

Fri, 06 Sep 2019 14:08:00 -0500 en-US text/html
Killexams : Student Employment

F-1 students:  May work on campus at the school which they are authorized to attend (issued their current form I-20) up to 20 hours per week during the academic year, and full time during official university vacation and breaks. Students in valid F-1 status cannot be employed off-campus without meeting eligibility requirements and obtaining prior authorization from International Students and Scholars and/or the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).  For information about paid internships, please read the section regarding Curricular Practical Training (CPT).  For information about working after completion of a degree, please refer to the Optional Practical Training (OPT) Information page.

F-2 dependents:  May not be employed under any circumstances while in the U.S.

J-1 students:  May work on campus at the school which they are authorized to attend (issued their current form DS-2019) for up to 20 hours per week during the academic year, and full time during university vacation and holiday breaks. Students in J-1 status must request work authorization from ISS before beginning work on campus. Please read the J-1 work authorization information for details. Students in valid J-1 status cannot be employed off-campus without meeting eligibility requirements and obtaining prior authorization from International Students and Scholars, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) or the Department of State.

J-2 dependents:  Must have a work authorization card issued by USCIS before they can work on or off campus. Those interested in applying for work authorization and obtain the Instructions for Requesting J-2 Employment Authorization and the J-2 form I-765 and contact ISS with questions or for more information.

Students in other statuses are generally prohibited from any kind of employment, either on or off-campus.

On-campus employment for students in both J and F student visa statuses has very similar regulations. Generally, it

  1. Does not require authorization from USCIS.
  2. Requires that the student must be in a full course of study and in good academic standing.
  3. Requires that on-campus employment primarily means work performed on UW's premises and not work for a different commercial firm on-campus that isn't providing services for students.
  4. Is limited to 20 hours/week while school is in session and full-time (40 hours/week) during vacation periods.
  5. Is not permitted after student has completed studies (graduated)
  6. Requires that students in J visa status must get written authorization to work from their sponsoring agency if not UW.
  7. Requires that students in J visa status receive approval from ISS before beginning work so that the SEVIS system can be updated appropriately. (J-1 ap doc link)
  8. Does not require students in F visa status to receive approval from ISS or USCIS.

UW Human Resources allows a student to work until the program end date given on their I-20 or DS-2019 document. If an I-20 or DS-2019 documents is extended, the student must take the updated form to Human Resources to have their record updated.  In order to comply with Federal regulations HR and ISS will monitor all international students and report any violation of the follow conditions to HR so that UW employment can be terminated:

  • While classes are in session, the student cannot work more than 20 hours combined for all positions held with UW.
  • The student must maintain full-time enrollment.
  • The student cannot work past his/her real graduation date unless he/she has obtained an extended status through ISS and has provided the documentation to HR, or has obtained a special work authorization document from USCIS such as OPT or hardship work authorization.

*Please note that violation of either of the first two conditions will result in termination of the student’s SEVIS record/immigration status.

All international students employed on campus must complete an I-9 at the UW Human Resources department (Third Floor of Hill Hall) before beginning work. The student will need to have his/her passport, I-20/DS-2019, and I-94 documents. Students in J visa status must also bring written authorization for employment from the sponsoring agency.

Consult with ISS for more information if you have questions about on-campus employment for international students.

How is "Employment" defined?

U.S. federal regulations offer the following definition: "The term employee means an individual who provides services or labor for an employer for wages or other remuneration." 8 CFR 274a. 1(f).

Remuneration is the same as compensation.  Compensation means something is given to you because you provided a service. It can be a paycheck, a gift card, a stipend, or it can be meal vouchers, room and board, or payment of your travel costs. Any of these would be considered to be compensation under USCIS regulations.  Simply put, if you receive anything for providing a service, you are being compensated.

Can international students “volunteer”?

Volunteering is defined as engaging in an activity that anyone (U.S. citizen or citizen of another country) would engage in without expectation of compensation, monetary or otherwise, for the service provided.  International students can volunteer, but may not receive any type of compensation.  Those sponsoring volunteer activities should make sure that the activity is considered volunteering by the U.S. Department of Labor as to not violate any labor laws.

Academic Training is the name used by the Department of State for certain types of study-related employment. This applies only to J-1 students. Certain conditions must be met in order to qualify for Academic Training, and the steps to apply must follow.

Academic Training is flexible in its format and offers a variety of employment opportunities to supplement a J-1 student's academic program in the United States. It is available both before and after the completion of an academic program of study. As long as students stay within the stipulated time limits, Academic Training allows them to work part-time while classes are in session and full-time during vacation periods; and, under certain circumstances, a student may interrupt study to work full-time, for example while writing a thesis. J-1 students in non-degree programs are also eligible for Academic Training.

Your J-1 Responsible Officer:

To qualify for Academic Training, students first must obtain approval in writing from their J-1 Responsible Officer, an individual who represents their J-1 sponsor and who issues their Form DS-2019. S/he must evaluate the proposed employment in terms of study and individual circumstances and then decide whether the employment is appropriate or not. For UW sponsored J-1 students, they may contact their Responsible Officer through International Students and Scholars in the Cheney International Center, Suite 5. For students sponsored by other agencies (Fulbright, USAID, etc.), they must contact the agencies directly, for only their representatives can approve Academic Training.


  • Student's primary purpose in the U.S. must be to study rather than be employed.
  • Student must be in good academic standing at the school named on the Form DS-2019.
  • The proposed employment must be directly related to a student's major field of study.
  • The Academic Training must have the approval of the academic advisor and the RO.
  • Throughout the Academic Training period, the student must maintain permission to remain in the U.S. (maintain J-1 student status) and apply for extensions as necessary.
  • Student must maintain health insurance and medical evacuation/repatriation coverage for him/herself and any J-2 dependents through the Academic Training period.
  • Student must always keep their current address on file with the Responsible Officer.

General Limitations:

Academic Training for undergraduate students and other pre-doctoral level students may not exceed 18 months. The 18 month count is cumulative and would include any academic training that occurred during the program of study. In addition, time spent doing "part-time" academic training during the course of student is deducted from the 18 month total at the full-time rate; it is not prorated. A student may not be granted academic training for a period longer than the program of study. For example, a student whose full course of study lasted 12 months would be eligible for a maximum of 12 months of academic training.

J-1 students engaged in post-doctoral training may receive up to 36 months of academic training, but it must be granted in increments of 18 months or less.

Earning more than one degree does not increase a student's eligibility for Academic Training.

After Completion of a Student's Program of Study:

For academic training done after completion of the course of study, a student must apply to the RO no later than 30 days after completion of the studies.

If students plan to leave the United States after completing their programs of study and reenter the country for J-1 Academic Training, they must obtain employment authorization and a new Form DS-2019 before leaving. If this is not done, there is no basis for being eligible for readmission.

The Application:

Application Packet

  1. A student must obtain a letter of offer from a prospective employer that includes: a job title, a brief description of the "goals and objectives" of the "Training Program" (i.e., employment), the dates and location of the employment, the number of hours per week, the name and address of the "training supervisor" and the salary amount to be paid to insure that personal living expense obligations can be met. 
  2. All elements must be present in order for the employer's letter to be acceptable. 
  3. Employer's letter must be presented to a student's academic adviser for use in writing to UW's J-1 Responsible Officer recommending the Academic Training. The adviser will then write a letter of support tying the request for Academic Training to the student's educational objectives at the University of Wyoming. According to the text of the federal regulations, the academic adviser's letter must set forth: the goals and objectives of the specific training program, a description of the training program, including its location, the name and address of the training supervisor, the number of hours per week, and the dates of training, how the training relates to the student's major field of study, and why the training will serve as an integral or critical part of the student's academic program.  The academic adviser must also approve Academic Training "for the length of time necessary to complete the goals and objectives of the training." 
  4. When the academic adviser's recommendation is ready, the study should make an appointment with the J-1 Responsible Officer and bring the offer letter, adviser's letter, passport, I-94 card, and DS-2019 to the appointment. 
  5. The J-1 Responsible Officer must evaluate the Academic Training program and decide whether it is warranted and appropriate. If so, a letter of approval will be written that will serve as the official work authorization document. At this same time, an extended DS-2019 will be issued. 
  6. Academic Training must be applied for and approved no later than 30 days after completion of studies and BEFORE the J-1 student begins his/her employment.
Fri, 30 Jul 2021 10:54:00 -0500 en text/html
Killexams : International Students

International Students

The Office of Teacher Education is committed to supporting international students, in collaboration with the Office of International Services. To ensure that the Office of Teacher Education is aware that you may need support, take a moment to complete our International Student Intake Form as soon as you arrive on campus.  In addition, please find key information for student teaching and certification processes below:

Students WITH a Social Security Number

Good news!  If you have a Social Security Number (SSN), you will follow the same processes for student teaching clearance and initial certification as any other student at Teachers College.  Please STOP READING and refer to our general documents and web pages for guidance.  

First Things First: A Teachers College Degree versus New York State Certification

A TC Degree

A Teachers College degree is issued by Teachers College and signals that you have met all requirements for that degree.  For example, graduates of the Elementary Inclusive program earn a Master of Arts in Elementary Inclusive Education from Teachers College, Columbia University.  All TC students who complete the requirements for their degree programs are eligible for their TC Degree, whether or not they have a Social Security number. You can track your progress toward your degree by consulting your degree audit in the myTC portal.  


New York State Certification

New York State certification is issued by the State of New York, not Teachers College, and certifies that you have met the state’s requirements to teach a particular subject in a New York State public school.  For example, graduates of the Elementary Inclusive program are typically eligible to apply for New York State certification to teach childhood education, grades 1-6, in public schools within the state of New York.  Successful completion of your TC degree is one requirement for certification, but it is not the only requirement.  For example, the state also requires that you pass all of the certification exams associated with your certification area and ensure that your fingerprints are on file at the state level.  

Students without Social Security numbers will need a New York State Education Department issued 9-digit identification number in order to create a New York State TEACH account, apply for certification, and begin completing certification requirements such as exams and state-level fingerprinting.  We recommend requesting a NYSED-issued ID number as soon as you arrive at TC.  See below for recommended steps for students without Social Security Numbers who will seek New York State certification.  

Students WITHOUT a Social Security Number

Requesting and Using a NYSED-Issued ID Number for Certification


Step 1: If you have not already done so, complete our International Student Intake Form so that our office is aware of your SSN status and your career goals.

Step 2:  Complete our ID Number Request Form.  A member of our office will reach out to the New York State Education department to request a 9-digit ID number for your use.   

Step 3: Create a New York State TEACH account using your state-issued 9-digit ID number,  and use that number to complete certification requirements such as workshops and exams as you move through your degree program; do not complete state-level fingerprinting at an Identigo location until you have applied for certifcation (see below).  

Step 4: In your final semester at TC, apply and PAY for the certificate(s) you will seek at the end of your degree program.  This step MUST be done before state-level fingerprinting at an Identigo location.  

Step 5: After applying for certification, make an appointment to get fingerprinted at one of the many locations across New York State via, or call (877) 472-6915. Your ORI Code is 14ZGQT. When prompted for your SSN or 9-digit state number, provide your 9-digit state-issued number.  See the Students without Social Security Numbers section of our "Fingerprinting" tab for more detail. 

Note on Student Teaching for All Students without Social Security Numbers

To get clearance to student teach in a NYC DOE school, you do not need a SSN.  You can simply follow our Directions for Fingerprinting at the New York City Department of Education for Students without a Social Security Number, which adhere to the New York City Department of Education’s guidelines for students without SSNs.   

Tue, 03 May 2022 17:07:00 -0500 en text/html
Killexams : Mount Aloysius College to open new program for nursing students No result found, try new keyword!Mount Aloysius College has announced a program to allow students to participate in a year of didactic courses and local clinical rotations before graduating. The college has partnered with Duke ... Wed, 23 Aug 2023 05:55:20 -0500 en-us text/html Killexams : Testing Requirements for Initial Teacher Certification

In order to be eligible for Alabama teacher certification, the Alabama State Department of Education requires students in undergraduate and Alternative Master's teacher education programs to complete a series of tests. These tests evaluate students' mastery of content knowledge in a specific certification area (Praxis Subject Assessments); and readiness to teach (Educative Teacher Performance Assessment ( edTPA)). These tests are taken at different points throughout the UAB Teacher Education Program. Please consult the guide below to confirm when the tests should be taken.

Praxis Subject Assessments

About the Praxis Subject Assessments

In order to receive teacher certification from the Alabama State Department of Education, undergraduate and Alternative Master's students must receive a passing score on the Praxis Subject Assessment in their given certification area. Praxis Subject Assessments are administered by Educational Testing Service (ETS).

When do I take this test?

Undergraduate Students: (Prior to Student Teaching)

Undergraduate students must receive a passing score as defined by the Alabama State Department of Education on the Praxis Subject Assessment(s) in their given certification area prior to starting student teaching.

* Students pursuing certification in Elementary/Early Childhood are also required to pass the Praxis Teaching memorizing prior to beginning student teaching.

Alternative Master's Students: (Prior to Admission)

Alternative Masters’ students must receive a passing score as defined by the Alabama State Department of Education on the Praxis Subject Assessments(s) in their given certification area prior to beginning coursework.

* Students pursuing certification in Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education are required to pass the Praxis Teaching memorizing prior to beginning student teaching.

What is a Passing Score?

Qualifying score requirements can be found on the ETS website. To locate the qualifying score for your certification area, follow the steps below.

  1. Navigate to
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the section titled Tests Required for Specific Certification Areas
  3. Select your certification area and look under the column titled Qualifying Score

Study Resources

Visit the ETS website for information about Praxis study resources.

Register for the Praxis Subject Assessment(s)

Educative Performance Assessment (edTPA)

About the Educative Performance Assessment (edTPA)

edTPA is a pre-service assessment process designed by educators that includes a review of a teacher candidate’s authentic teaching materials as the culmination of a teaching and learning process that documents and demonstrates each candidate’s ability to effectively teach his/her subject matter to all students. Candidates must receive a passing score on the assessment as defined by the Alabama State Department of Education.

When do I take this test?

Undergraduate Students: (edTPA: During Student Teaching)

Undergraduate students must receive a passing score on the edTPA as defined by the Alabama State Department of Education during student teaching.

Alternative Master's Students: (edTPA: During Student Teaching)

Alternative Master's students must receive a passing score as defined by the Alabama State Department of Education during student teaching.

Sat, 24 Aug 2019 23:25:00 -0500 en-US text/html
Killexams : 81% of graduates from our training programs find jobs. Here's how we did it | Opinion

Last year, Focus: HOPE celebrated a remarkable achievement: A graduation rate of 82% from its job training programs, up 45% from the previous year. We're even more proud of the placement rate of our graduates, which stands at 81.2%. We believe these numbers showcase the effectiveness of Focus: HOPE in not only training individuals, but also ensuring their successful transition into the workforce.

This year, we're celebrating 55 years of empowering Detroiters. With a commitment to adaptability and close collaboration, Focus: HOPE ensures that our programs align with the evolving needs of both job seekers and the workforce. In today's ever-changing job market, gaining the right skills and qualifications is crucial for those seeking stable and well-paying careers. Through our dedication to forging partnerships with notable employers, Focus: HOPE continues to make a profound impact on the lives of countless people.

Portia Roberson

Our Information Technology Pathways Program equips students with the essential skills needed to thrive in the digital age. With a curriculum that remains ahead of the curve, we ensure that graduates are well-prepared to meet the evolving demands of the IT industry. Companies such as Keno Kozie and Logicalis have hired our graduates to assist their clients to be successful in a digital first world and accelerate their business evolution.

The Industrial Manufacturing Pathways program provides hands-on training and industry-relevant skills, as we empower individuals to excel in manufacturing careers. Our graduates have been hired by companies like American Axle & Manufacturing and Ford Motor Co. As the industry embraces automation and advanced technologies, this program ensures that graduates are at the forefront of innovation.

We also recognize the growing importance of logistics and transportation in a globalized economy. Through our Logistics and Transportation Pathways program, students gain a deep understanding of supply chain management, warehousing, and distribution. SMART and Waste Management have employed our graduates. This comprehensive training prepares graduates for careers in an industry that is essential for the smooth functioning of businesses worldwide.

Our Construction Training Pathways program offers invaluable opportunities for individuals seeking careers in the construction industry. With a focus on both technical skills and professional development, this program addresses the demand for skilled construction workers, contributing to the city's infrastructure development.

A recently formed partnership with EY (formerly Ernst & Young), a prominent employer in the professional services industry, opens exceptional opportunities for our Information Technology graduates, granting them access to a year-long internship at EY. Through this immersive program, graduates acquire invaluable experience in project management and technology risk assessment, significantly augmenting their prospects for employment.

Focus: HOPE recognizes the importance of supporting alumni and continuing their educational journey. By hosting job fairs that prioritize students and alumni, we actively connect them with potential employers. Additionally, our organization maintains regular contact with graduates through an informative monthly newsletter, fostering a strong network and providing ongoing resources.

We believe our collaborative approach — working with businesses to provide students the skillset that will land good jobs — sets us apart, and enables our organization to maximize its impact.

We hope our success is inspiration for other cities grappling with similar challenges in workforce development. Our comprehensive approach highlights the importance of collaboration between organizations, businesses, and community stakeholders. By aligning resources and expertise, cities can create a robust ecosystem that nurtures talent, empowers individuals, and drives economic growth.

We believe that our unwavering commitment to education and workforce training has made us an indispensable force in Detroit's revitalization. By investing in the potential of its residents, Detroit not only rebuilds its workforce but also builds a stronger, more prosperous future for all.

Portia Roberson is the CEO of Focus: HOPE.

This article originally appeared on Detroit Free Press: Opinion: Focus: HOPE Detroit job training is working

Mon, 21 Aug 2023 22:02:00 -0500 en-US text/html
QlikView-Business-Analyst-Certification exam dump and training guide direct download
Training Exams List