Telangana: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) has released the prospectus for admission into MBBS & BDS courses under the competent authority quota for the academic year 2022-2023.
Important dates –
Availability of online Application and uploading of certificates
10.00 A.M. on 11-10-2022 to
6.00 P.M. on 18-10-2022
Date of release of provisional final merit list after verification of certificates
To be notified later.
Dates of exercising web options for admission into MBBS/BDS
To be notified later.
Commencement of classes.
To be notified later.
Closure of admissions.
As per NMC/DCI schedule
Candidates must register online and upload scanned original certificates on the website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in. In addition, the candidates will have to take a printout of the Prospectus/Instructions to fill the application form from the website http://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/ or https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ before proceeding to fill the application form.
The registration and processing fee is Rs.3500 (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC & BC candidates, and for SC/ST candidates is Rs.2900 (Bank transaction charges extra). The fee shall be paid online through a Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
Once paid, the verification and registration fee will not be refunded or adjusted to a future date. Therefore candidates are advised to check eligibility conditions thoroughly before applying for determining state merit positions in respective categories for Competent Authority Quota seats using NEET-UG rank.
Steps to register for the UG admission program –
1. Mobile and Email Registration
2. Candidate Registration (Payment of fee)
3. Updating of data
4. Uploading of Certificates
The provisional final merit position of the applied candidates will be prepared based on NEET UG - 2022 rank and other eligibility criteria notified here after verification of original scanned certificates. Final verification of original certificates will be conducted at the time of admission at the allotted college by Admission Committee.
The documents required –
1. NEET UG Rank Card. (Mandatory)
2. Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo). (Mandatory)
3. Qualifying test Certificate (Intermediate Marks Memo OR Equivalent – Grade Certificate not Accepted) (Mandatory)
4. Study Certificates from 6th to 10th (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory)
5. Study Certificates - Intermediate or equivalent for 2 Years (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory)
6. Transfer Certificate
7. Latest Caste Certificate (Mandatory) If applicable) with father name
8. Minority Certificate (Muslim Only) (Mandatory) If applicable)
9. EWS Certificate for the year 2022-23 claiming reservation under EWS Categories issued by Competent Authority (Tahasildar) of State of Telangana (Mandatory) If applicable)
10. Latest Parental Income Certificate (If applicable)
11. NCC Certificate (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory) If applicable)
12. CAP Certificate (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory) If applicable)
13. PMC Certificate (Mandatory) If applicable)
14. Anglo-Indian Certificate (Mandatory) If applicable)
15. Residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO / Tahasildar of Telangana/AP for a period of ten - years (Period to be specified with exact month and year) excluding the period of study/employment outside the state. (Mandatory) If applicable)
16. Employment certificate of parent (For Non-Local Status) if applicable
17. Aadhar Card
18. Candidate's Latest passport-size Photo (Mandatory)
19. Specimen Signature of the Candidate (Mandatory)
1. The number of MBBS/BDS seats for the academic year 2022-2023 at Government Medical / Dental Colleges and Private Medical / Dental Colleges will be as permitted by NMC/DCI and notified before counselling. Tuition Fees will be as notified by the State Government.
2. The seat matrix for Competent Authority Quota seats for the academic year, i.e., 2022- 23, will be displayed on the KNRUHS website before exercising web options for counselling.
3. If NMC/DCI permits any new MBBS/BDS seats in colleges affiliated with the University for the Academic Year 2022-2023, those seats will also be filled up.
1. The candidate shall be an Indian Nationals (citizen of India). Candidates who satisfy the Local or Non- local status in Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974 only are eligible to apply for MBBS/BDS admissions.
2. Candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
3. OC candidates seeking EWS reservation should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
4. BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
5. OC PWD candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
6. Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12- 2022.
7. Candidates shall secure the following cutoff scores or above in the National Eligibility- cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG -2022, conducted by CBSE, New Delhi, as per section (10) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Eligibility conditions for candidates who are domiciled in Telangana /Andhra Pradesh – The candidate shall satisfy Local / Non-local status as per GO.No.646 Education (W1) department dated 10-07-1979 and Presidential order.
Non-local candidates are eligible for 15% of unreserved seats only. The local candidates are also eligible for 15% unreserved seats along with 85% seats reserved for the local area. Candidates who are domiciled in other States do not qualify unless they satisfy one of the conditions mentioned below to be eligible for admission under the unreserved quota.
Important information for candidates –
1. Online application form without uploading mandatory Certificates, Passport size photo, without a signature at the declaration area, incomplete applications will be automatically rejected and will not be considered for determining the Merit position in respective categories using NEET-UG-2022 Rank.
2. The mere fact that a merit position is issued to the candidate does not imply that the University accepts the candidature and does not mean that the entries made by the candidate in the online application are accepted as true and correct.
3. University will take up the verification of certificates about eligibility conditions, i.e., educational qualifications, Local/Non-Local area status, and category status as per uploaded relevant certificates by the concerned department officials. If the information furnished by the candidate in the application is incorrect, their candidature is liable to be cancelled, and further action that is deemed fit will be taken.
4. Candidates' eligibility for admission into UG courses for the academic year 2022-2023 will be examined by the University only after scrutiny of the application along with all uploaded copies of required certificates, and a provisional final merit list will be notified.
5. Registration and uploading Scanned Original certificates will be done only once, irrespective of the number of counselling. No separate notification will be issued for verification of original certificates. Therefore the candidates should register and upload all the mandatory Certificates without fail.
6. An in-eligible candidate obtaining a Merit position does not make the candidate eligible for admission. Admission will be considered only for candidates who have secured marks above the cutoff score in NEET- UG-2022 test and based on the state merit order, as the case may be.
7. The University and concerned departmental officials shall conduct scrutiny of uploaded Original Certificates. After scrutiny of the application and certificates provisional final merit list will be released.
8. Candidates have to exercise web options for seats in the colleges in which there are interested in joining for the MBBS course and BDS course separately.
9. After allotment, the candidate should get the allotment order, submit the printout of the filled-in Online application form, allotment order, Bonds and original certificates along with (1) a set of self-attested copies to the Principal of the allotted college at the time of joining for final verification by the admissions committee of the allotted college. The Admission Committee is responsible for scrutiny of the original certificates submitted by the candidate. In case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment order for admission will be cancelled.
10. Candidates must pay the University fee of Rs.12000 through a payment gate and obtain the allotment letter.
11. Tuition Fee will be as notified by the Government of Telangana.
12. Candidates cannot discontinue the course after being notified cutoff date for discontinuation or later. Candidates will have to submit a bond for the same. Candidates shall pay the Bond amount of Rs. 2000000 if they discontinue the course after the last date of free exit.
13. The admissions shall be closed per the schedule the University notified as per MCI/NMC Regulations.
14. The course shall commence as per the schedule notified by National Medical Commission. The duration of the system shall be calculated from the date of commencement of the course and shall be uniform for all the candidates irrespective of individual dates of admission.
To view the notices, click on the links below -