SAASTEPS, a software solution provider that built their technology 100% Native & Lightning on the Salesforce Platform, is also known to partner directly with its customers. Has released a proven comprehensive end-to-end Value-Added-Reseller (VAR) Revenue Accelerator Management solution.
BROOMFIELD, Colo. (PRWEB) October 07, 2022
SAASTEPS announces today the first-ever Value-Added-Reseller (VAR) Revenue Accelerator Management solution built 100% Natively on the Salesforce Platform. SAASTEPS®, who built their solutions entirely on the Force.com platform, can quickly and cost-effectively upgrade their customer's digital commerce, payment processing, quoting, billing, and renewals infrastructure to Strengthen the customer experience, streamline operations and enable accelerated business growth.
"At SAASTEPS, we help our customers accelerate their revenue growth with easy-to-use and easy-to-adopt standardized solutions," says Tim Beck, CEO and Co-Founder of SAASTEPS. "We are excited to provide Salesforce customers solutions that are easy to implement, cost-effective, and effortlessly managed."
Why Partner with SAASTEPS?
It is simple; we use the same technologies internally as our customers (Salesforce Sales, Services, and Community Cloud & SAASTEPS Revenue Lifecycle Management) to manage our end-to-end Revenue Lifecycle Management processes. We also partner with seven other 100% Native solutions that we use internally to fill our solution gaps. This means when we partner with our customers, we are flawlessly synchronized and always prepared to over-deliver.
What you get with the first-ever comprehensive VAR Revenue Lifecycle Management solution:
- Copy & Paste provider Quotes into SAASTEPS; we can take one or many supplier's quote formats (HTML, Word, Excel, or CSV file) and copy the data into SAASTEPS CPQ/SPQ solution.
- Pre-configured provider intake templates for Arrow, Dell, HP, Tech Data, and VMWare
- This allows the Sales teams to collaborate with Suppliers on pricing and create multiple quotes before deciding which quote is approved to send to their customer.
- Once all internal pricing and proposals approvals are completed, Sales generates an eCommerce Cart to send to the customer for their review to approve, add or edit.
- Once the customers approve, a PO# is requested, and the order is placed through SAASTEPS self-service eCommerce checkout, which updates everything seamlessly inside Salesforce.
- All data is 100% natively inside Salesforce standard objects and SAASTEPS Managed Package objects which are 100% accessible and reportable.
- Then, through Salesforce open APIs, all this data is sent to the ERP for further processing.
"SAASTEPS always focuses on eliminating customizations with standardizations," says Ronaldo Costa, CTO, and Co-Founder of SAASTEPS. "Our software provides a flawless Revenue Management process providing our customers with year-over-year revenue growth, which continues to prove why Salesforce CRM and SAASTEPS Revenue Lifecycle Management are the #1 solutions for Salesforce customers."
About SAASTEPS LLC
SAASTEPS LLC, a company that blends things together, provides software solutions for end-to-end Revenue Lifecycle Management, including eCommerce and Payment Processing (SAASPAY™), CPQ / SPQ, Subscriptions Management, Invoicing & Billing, and Renewals Management. SAASTEPS software runs on the Salesforce platform – the #1 trusted business platform. Visit http://www.saasteps.com for more information or G2 for additional customer reviews. Please follow up on LinkedIn for further updates and announcements about our end-of-year Holiday Discount. We look forward to helping make this holiday season memorable for every business that wants to partner with SAASTEPS Revenue Accelerator Management Suite.
Contact Us: email@example.com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/saasteps_announces_first_ever_salesforce_var_online_b2b_self_service_digital_ecommerce_revenue_accelerator_management_solution/prweb18922083.htm